Potassium concentration and pH inter-relationships in grape juice and wine of Chardonnay and Shiraz from a range of rootstocks in different environments
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 CSIRO
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 183–193, June 2012
How to Cite
WALKER, R.R. and BLACKMORE, D.H. (2012), Potassium concentration and pH inter-relationships in grape juice and wine of Chardonnay and Shiraz from a range of rootstocks in different environments. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 18: 183–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2012.00189.x
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript received: 18 August 2011; Revised manuscript received: 8 December 2011; Accepted: 8 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!