Both authors contributed equally to the present work.
Carbon balance in grapevines under different soil water supply: importance of whole plant respiration
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 308–318, October 2012
How to Cite
ESCALONA, J.M., TOMÀS, M., MARTORELL, S., MEDRANO, H., RIBAS-CARBO, M. and FLEXAS, J. (2012), Carbon balance in grapevines under different soil water supply: importance of whole plant respiration. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 18: 308–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2012.00193.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript received: 13 October 2011; Revised manuscript received: 25 January 2012; Accepted: 9 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!