Deciphering the ability of different grapevine genotypes to accumulate sugar in berries
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2012
© 2012 INRA France
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 319–328, October 2012
How to Cite
DUCHÊNE, E., DUMAS, V., JAEGLI, N. and MERDINOGLU, D. (2012), Deciphering the ability of different grapevine genotypes to accumulate sugar in berries. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 18: 319–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2012.00194.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript received: 18 November 2011; Revised manuscript received: 22 March 2012; Accepted: 18 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!