Orthonasal aroma characteristics of Spanish red wines from different price categories and their relationship to expert quality judgements
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 268–279, October 2012
How to Cite
SÁENZ-NAVAJAS, M.-P., GONZÁLEZ-HERNÁNDEZ, M., CAMPO, E., FERNÁNDEZ-ZURBANO, P. and FERREIRA, V. (2012), Orthonasal aroma characteristics of Spanish red wines from different price categories and their relationship to expert quality judgements. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 18: 268–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2012.00195.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript received: 1 February 2012; Revised manuscript received: 21 May 2012; Accepted: 28 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!