Comparison of Chinese and Australian consumers' liking responses for red wines
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Australian Wine Research Institute
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 256–267, October 2012
How to Cite
WILLIAMSON, P.O., ROBICHAUD, J. and FRANCIS, I.L. (2012), Comparison of Chinese and Australian consumers' liking responses for red wines. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 18: 256–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2012.00201.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!