Short Research Paper
The reliability of woody indexing for detection of grapevine virus-associated diseases in three different climatic conditions in Australia
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 Commonwealth of Australia
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 74–80, February 2013
How to Cite
Constable, F. E., Connellan, J., Nicholas, P. and Rodoni, B. C. (2013), The reliability of woody indexing for detection of grapevine virus-associated diseases in three different climatic conditions in Australia. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 19: 74–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2012.00204.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Grape and Wine Research and Development Corporation
- South Australian Research and Development Institute (SARDI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!