Identification of behaviour patterns of viticultural regions according to their agroclimatic fingerprint and grape characteristics
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 53–61, February 2013
How to Cite
González-Centeno, M.R., Simal, S., Femenia, A., Frau, M. and Rosselló, C. (2013), Identification of behaviour patterns of viticultural regions according to their agroclimatic fingerprint and grape characteristics. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 19: 53–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2012.00207.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Balearic Islands Government. Grant Numbers: 57/2011, BII10/08, FPI09-43165867-L
- Spanish Government and European Regional Development Fund. Grant Numbers: PS-060000-2009-3, RTA2009-00119-C02-02
- European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!