We would like to thank Jennifer Carpenter, Ludger Hentschel, Kose John, Nengjiu Ju, Anthony Lynch, Bob McDonald, Lisa Meulbroek, Erwan Morellec, Tom Nohel, Neil Pearson, Peter Tufano, two anonymous referees, Lemma Senbet and Alex Triantis (Editors), and seminar participants at University of Arizona, University of Kansas, Loyola University, New York University, the New York Federal Reserve Bank, National Bureau of Economic Research, Ohio State University, University of Rochester, University of Southern California, Texas A&M University, University of Texas at Dallas, University of Virginia, and University of Western Ontario for helpful suggestions, and Sergey Tsyplakov for excellent research assistance.
Measuring Investment Distortions when Risk-Averse Managers Decide Whether to Undertake Risky Projects
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 21–60, March 2005
How to Cite
Parrino, R., Poteshman, A. M. and Weisbach, M. S. (2005), Measuring Investment Distortions when Risk-Averse Managers Decide Whether to Undertake Risky Projects. Financial Management, 34: 21–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2005.tb00091.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!