We thank an anonymous referee, Ossi Haapaniemi, Seppo Ikäheimo, Markku Kaustia, Matti Keloharju, Claes von Heiroth, Tomi Seppälä, as well as seminar participants at the Helsinki School of Economics—Swedish School of Economics joint seminar and at Korea University for their comments. We are grateful to Pekko Tonteri for excellent research assistance. We thank the Foundation for Economic Education, Helsinki School of Economics Foundation, and Jenny and Antti Wihuri Foundation for financial support. Parts of this research were completed while Tolmunen was at Helsinki School of Economics and Tulane University. The opinions presented here do not necessarily reflect those of his present employer.
Cross-Listings and M&A Activity: Transatlantic Evidence
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 123–142, March 2005
How to Cite
Tolmunen, P. and Torstila, S. (2005), Cross-Listings and M&A Activity: Transatlantic Evidence. Financial Management, 34: 123–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2005.tb00094.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!