I am especially grateful to an anonymous referee for many insightful suggestions. I also thank Harriet Bergmann, Utpal Bhattacharya, Alon Brav, Michael Brennan, Sugato Chakravarty, Tony Daglish, Kent Daniel, Laura Frieder, Simon Gervais, Julia Grant, Michel Habib, Puneet Handa, Thorsten Hens, Ravi Jain, Kose John, Bruce Johnson, Padma Kadiyala, Ron Kaniel, Pete Kyle, Michael Long, Maureen O'Hara, Yiming Qian, Tom Rietz, Peter Ritchken, Michael Roberts, Richard Roll, Alan Shapiro, Kaveri Subrahmanyam, Marti Subrahmanyam, Robert Whitelaw, Tracie Woidtke, Daniel Wolfenzon, and seminar participants at New York University, Case Western Reserve University, Duke University, University of Iowa, and the University of Zürich, for stimulating feedback and/or for encouraging me to explore this topic.
A Cognitive Theory of Corporate Disclosures
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2008
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 5–33, June 2005
How to Cite
Subrahmanyam, A. (2005), A Cognitive Theory of Corporate Disclosures. Financial Management, 34: 5–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2005.tb00098.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!