We thank Yakov Amihud, Malcolm Baker, Ravi Bansal, Brad Barber, Larry Blume, Kobi Boudoukh, Markus Brunnermeier, Peter Demerjian, Magnus Dahlquist, Wayne Ferson, John Graham, Campbell Harvey, J.B. Heaton, Matt Richardson, Jay Shanken, Hersh Shefrin, Andrei Shleifer, Meir Statman, Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, seminar participants at Cornell University, Columbia University, Duke University, Emory University, Harvard Business School, the Interdisciplinary Center Herzlyia, Israel, Michigan State University, MIT, New York University, Rice University, Tel-Aviv University, Texas Christian University, Tulane University, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, The Wharton School, University of British Columbia, University of California Berkeley, University of Chicago, University of Colorado at Boulder, University of Florida, University of Haifa, University of Rochester, University of Washington, Seattle, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Vanderbilt University, Washington University in St. Louis, Yale University, the 2003 Western Finance Association meetings in Los Cabos, Mexico, the 2003 Utah Winter Finance Conference, and John Nugent from Value Line Institutional Services for their comments. We owe special thanks to Michael Roberts for his suggestions.
Using Expectations to Test Asset Pricing Models
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2008
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 31–64, September 2005
How to Cite
Brav, A., Lehavy, R. and Michaely, R. (2005), Using Expectations to Test Asset Pricing Models. Financial Management, 34: 31–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2005.tb00109.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!