We are grateful for the comments and suggestions of an anonymous referee. We have also benefited from the comments of the Editors (Lemma Senbet, Jim Seward, and Alex Triantis). Financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada is gratefully acknowledged. Any errors are our own.
Debt Maturity Structure and Firm Investment
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2008
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 107–119, December 2005
How to Cite
Aivazian, V. A., Ge, Y. and Qiu, J. (2005), Debt Maturity Structure and Firm Investment. Financial Management, 34: 107–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2005.tb00120.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!