We thank an anonymous referee, Gary Sanger, and seminar participants at the 2003 Midwest Finance Association Meetings, the 2004 American Finance Association Meetings, and the 2004 Southern Finance Association Meetings for their helpful comments. We thank Patricia Peat for editorial assistance.
Auditor's Reputation and Equity Offerings: The Case of Arthur Andersen
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 121–135, December 2005
How to Cite
Rauterkus, S. Y. and Song, K. “. (2005), Auditor's Reputation and Equity Offerings: The Case of Arthur Andersen. Financial Management, 34: 121–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2005.tb00121.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!