Daniel J. Bradley is an Assistant Professor at Clemson University. John W. Cooney, Jr., is an Associate Professor at Texas Tech University. Steven D. Dolvin is an Assistant Professor at Butler University. Bradford D. Jordan is the Richard W. and Janis H. Furst Endowed Chair in Finance at the University of Kentucky.
Penny Stock IPOs
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
© 2006 Financial Management Association International
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 5–29, March 2006
How to Cite
Bradley, D. J., Cooney Jr., J. W., Dolvin, S. D. and Jordan, B. D. (2006), Penny Stock IPOs. Financial Management, 35: 5–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2006.tb00129.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!