Daniel J. Bradley is an Assistant Professor at Clemson University. John W. Cooney, Jr., is an Associate Professor at Texas Tech University. Steven D. Dolvin is an Assistant Professor at Butler University. Bradford D. Jordan is the Richard W. and Janis H. Furst Endowed Chair in Finance at the University of Kentucky.
Penny Stock IPOs
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2008
© 2006 Financial Management Association International
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 5–29, March 2006
How to Cite
Bradley, D. J., Cooney Jr., J. W., Dolvin, S. D. and Jordan, B. D. (2006), Penny Stock IPOs. Financial Management, 35: 5–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2006.tb00129.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!