I thank Aurobindo Ghosh, Jun Yu, and especially an anonymous referee for many insightful suggestions and comments to improve the paper. I am also grateful to William G. Christie (the Editor) for his suggestions in the review process, and Sandra Sizer for editorial assistance.
Which Daily Price is Less Noisy?
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2008
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 81–95, September 2006
How to Cite
Ting, C. (2006), Which Daily Price is Less Noisy?. Financial Management, 35: 81–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2006.tb00148.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!