*Richard Borghesi is an Assistant Professor of Finance at Texas State University, San Marcos, TX. Joel Houston is the Bank of America Professor of Finance at the University of Florida, Gainesville, FL. Andy Naranjo is the Emerson-Merrill Lynch Associate Professor of Finance at the University of Florida, Gainesville, FL.
Value, Survival, and the Evolution of Firm Organizational Structure
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
© 2007 Financial Management Association International
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 5–31, September 2007
How to Cite
Borghesi, R., Houston, J. and Naranjo, A. (2007), Value, Survival, and the Evolution of Firm Organizational Structure. Financial Management, 36: 5–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2007.tb00078.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!