Firm Performance: Do Non-Executive Directors Have Minds of their Own? Evidence from UK Panel Data
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
© 2007 Financial Management Association International
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 81–112, September 2007
How to Cite
Mura, R. (2007), Firm Performance: Do Non-Executive Directors Have Minds of their Own? Evidence from UK Panel Data. Financial Management, 36: 81–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2007.tb00082.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!