We appreciate comments from Paul Bennett, Bruno Biais, Laura Field, Frank Hathaway, Jean Helwege, and Kathy Kahle, and earlier input from Laurie Krigman. Data regarding sales of restricted stock are from a research project funded by the New York Stock Exchange (Anderson, Dyl, and Krigman, 2005).
IPO Listings: Where and Why?
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
2008 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 23–43, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Anderson, A. M. and Dyl, E. A. (2008), IPO Listings: Where and Why?. Financial Management, 37: 23–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2008.00001.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!