We appreciate helpful comments from Bill Christie (the editor), an anonymous referee, and participants at the American Finance Association meetings (2004) and Financial Management Association meetings (2003). We are also grateful for comments from Hsuan-1Chi Chen, Jonathan Clarke, Jay Ritter, and seminar participants at Case Western Reserve University, Curtin University of Technology, National Taiwan University, Texas Tech University, and University of Technology, Sydney. Chan acknowledges the financial support from the National Science Council, Taiwan (NSC 90-2416-H-002-025). The authors accept blame for any remaining errors.
The IPO Derby: Are There Consistent Losers and Winners on This Track?
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
2008 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 45–79, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Chan, K., Cooney, J. W., Kim, J. and Singh, A. K. (2008), The IPO Derby: Are There Consistent Losers and Winners on This Track?. Financial Management, 37: 45–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2008.00002.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!