I would like to thank Robert Battalio, Jeffrey Bergstrand, Jeffrey Harris, Roger Huang, Marcin Kacperczyk, Jerry Langley, Jay Ritter, Paul Schultz, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the Universities of Colorado, Notre Dame, and the 2006 FMA meeting for comments. I am grateful to Kim Lavene, Betsy Laydon, Hang Li, Kim Lorenzen, and Sebastian Rubano for research assistance.
The Impact of Firm Location on Equity Issuance
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
2008 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 1–21, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Loughran, T. (2008), The Impact of Firm Location on Equity Issuance. Financial Management, 37: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2008.00004.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!