The authors thank Nick Dorsey and Sandeep Taneja for excellent research assistance. Zebedee gratefully acknowledges the financial support of San Diego State's Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity Program. Nayar is grateful for financial support from the Hans Julius Bär Chair. The comments of an anonymous referee and of Anne-Marie Anderson, William Christie, Srini Krishnamurthy, C.N.V. Krishnan, Ji-Chai Lin, and participants in presentations at the Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC), Asian Finance Association (Kuala Lumpur), the Copenhagen Business School, and the FMA Conference helped to significantly improve the analysis in the paper. We remain responsible for all errors.
Share Repurchase Offers and Liquidity: An Examination of Temporary and Permanent Effects
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 251–270, Summer 2008
How to Cite
Nayar, N., Singh, A. K. and Zebedee, A. A. (2008), Share Repurchase Offers and Liquidity: An Examination of Temporary and Permanent Effects. Financial Management, 37: 251–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2008.00012.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!