We thank the editor, two anonymous referees, Sheridan Titman, Alex Triantis, and seminar participants at Concordia University, University of Connecticut, Copenhagen Business School, University of Melbourne, Post-Keynesian Study Group, and the Financial Management Association 2002 Meetings for many helpful suggestions. We thank Wei Shao, Yuzhi Wang, and Yong Chen for their excellent research assistance, especially for their help in manually collecting data from Chinese documents. Any remaining errors are our own.
Capital Structure Choice in a Nascent Market: Evidence from Listed Firms in China
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 341–364, Summer 2008
How to Cite
Bhabra, H. S., Liu, T. and Tirtiroglu, D. (2008), Capital Structure Choice in a Nascent Market: Evidence from Listed Firms in China. Financial Management, 37: 341–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2008.00015.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!