This paper has benefited, in particular, from the comments of the anonymous referee as well as, among others, Michael Boldin, Jonathan Crook, Weimen Liu, Craig Nicholls, Norman Strong, and Sudi Sudarsanam, and participants at the annual meetings of the Financial Management Association, American Accounting Association, European Financial Management Association, British Accounting Association, and INQUIRE UK, and research seminars held at Lancaster University, University of Manchester, and Cass Business School.
Does Financial Distress Risk Drive the Momentum Anomaly?
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2008
© 2008 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 461–484, Autumn 2008
How to Cite
Agarwal, V. and Taffler, R. (2008), Does Financial Distress Risk Drive the Momentum Anomaly?. Financial Management, 37: 461–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2008.00021.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!