We thank Brent Ambrose, David P. Brown, Shingo Goto, Brad Jordan, Ken Kavajecz, Ajay Khorana, Steve Mann, Sattar Mansi, Ted Moore, Greg Niehaus, Mark Ready, Ellen Roueche, Martin Ruckes, Stathis Tompaidis, Toni Whited, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at Georgia Institute of Technology, Notre Dame University, the University of South Carolina, the University of Wisconsin at Madison, the 2004 Financial Management Association annual meeting, and the 2005 Southern Finance Association annual meeting for helpful comments.
What Is the Cost of Financial Flexibility? Theory and Evidence for Make-Whole Call Provisions
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2008
© 2008 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 485–512, Autumn 2008
How to Cite
Powers, E. and Tsyplakov, S. (2008), What Is the Cost of Financial Flexibility? Theory and Evidence for Make-Whole Call Provisions. Financial Management, 37: 485–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2008.00022.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!