This is an academic study and was written only to make a contribution to the scientific debate on corporate governance. The authors did not conduct the study on behalf of a third party and none of the authors received any funds from any party mentioned in this paper. We also did not receive any information or communications from Preussag's management. We are grateful to Michel Habib, Martin Wallmeier, an anonymous referee, and the jury members of the JFE ECGI Clinical Paper Competition, especially Steve Kaplan and Claudio Loderer, for their comments. Christoph Schneider acknowledges the support of a DekaBank scholarship.
How Preussag Became TUI: A Clinical Study of Institutional Blockholders and Restructuring in Europe
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2008
© 2008 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 571–598, Autumn 2008
How to Cite
Dittmann, I., Maug, E. and Schneider, C. (2008), How Preussag Became TUI: A Clinical Study of Institutional Blockholders and Restructuring in Europe. Financial Management, 37: 571–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2008.00025.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!