We thank Werner Antweiler, the late Michael Barclay, Bill Christie (the Editor), Sudipto Dasgupta, John Graham, Keith Head, Kai Li, William Lim, Michael Lemmon, Ernst Maug, Vojislav Maksimovic, Ron Masulis, Jay Ritter, Sheridan Titman, Ivo Welch, Jeff Wurgler; seminar participants at Tulane University and Queen's University; participants at the 2004 American Finance Association Meetings and the 2004 NTU International Conference; and especially our anonymous referees for helpful comments. Murray Z. Frank thanks Piper Jaffray for financial support. Vidhan K. Goyal thanks the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong (Project number: HKUST6489/06H) for financial support.
Capital Structure Decisions: Which Factors Are Reliably Important?
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
© 2009 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 1–37, Spring 2009
How to Cite
Frank, M. Z. and Goyal, V. K. (2009), Capital Structure Decisions: Which Factors Are Reliably Important?. Financial Management, 38: 1–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2009.01026.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!