We would like to thank Malcolm Baker, Bill Christie (the editor), Adlai Fisher, John Graham, Jasoon Greco, Manju Puri, Jay Ritter, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at Duke University, the University of Maryland, Washington University in St. Louis, and the 2006 NBER Corporate Finance Summer Institute for comments and suggestions. Roberts gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Rodney L. White Center and an NYSE Fellowship. Brav and Zarutskie gratefully acknowledge the Hartman Center for the Study of Medium-Sized Enterprises for financial support.
Evidence on the Trade-Off between Risk and Return for IPO and SEO Firms
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
© 2009 Financial Management Association International
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 221–252, Summer 2009
How to Cite
Brav, A., Michaely, R., Roberts, M. and Zarutskie, R. (2009), Evidence on the Trade-Off between Risk and Return for IPO and SEO Firms. Financial Management, 38: 221–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2009.01034.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!