This paper is based on a chapter of my Ph.D. dissertation at Michigan State University. I am very grateful to my dissertation committee members, Ted Fee (cochair), Naveen Khanna (cochair), and Jennifer Marietta-Westberg for valuable suggestions and support. I appreciate the helpful comments of Sergey Barabanov, Alexander Butler, Carl Chen, Charles Hadlock, Fuad Hasanov, Wendy Jennings, Mohinder Parkash, Austin Murphy, Rina Ray, Rajeev Singhal, Jeffrey Wooldridge, Fei Xie, and especially the many constructive suggestions of William G. Christie (the editor) and one anonymous referee. I have also benefited from the comment of seminar participants at Michigan State University, Oakland University, Seattle University, University of Dayton, University of Toledo, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, the 2005 EFA meeting, and the 2005 FMA meeting. All remaining errors are my own.
The Relation between IPO Underpricing and Litigation Risk Revisited: Changes between 1990 and 2002
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
© 2009 Financial Management Association International
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 323–355, Summer 2009
How to Cite
Zhu, Y. (2009), The Relation between IPO Underpricing and Litigation Risk Revisited: Changes between 1990 and 2002. Financial Management, 38: 323–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2009.01038.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!