We thank Anup Agrawal, Brandon Cline, Thomas Cooper, James Ligon, Harris Schlesinger, William Christie (the editor), an anonymous referee, and participants at the 2006 Financial Management Association International (FMA) meeting for their helpful suggestions and comments. Remaining errors are our own. An earlier draft of this paper was circulated as “Second Chance with Valuation Discount? When Withdrawn IPOs Return.”
Does the Market Incorporate Previous IPO Withdrawals When Pricing Second-Time IPOs?
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
© 2009 Financial Management Association International
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 357–380, Summer 2009
How to Cite
Lian, Q. and Wang, Q. (2009), Does the Market Incorporate Previous IPO Withdrawals When Pricing Second-Time IPOs?. Financial Management, 38: 357–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2009.01039.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!