I am grateful to Matt Billett, Jon Garfinkel, David Mauer, Yiming Qian, Jay Sa-Aadu, Anand Vijh, and an anonymous referee for many helpful comments and suggestions. I thank seminar participants at the University of Iowa, the University of Texas at San Antonio, Kansas State University, Loyola University Chicago, the University of Toronto, and the University of North Dakota. I also thank Wendy Jennings and Michael O’Doherty for careful editing and proofreading. All errors are my responsibility.
Are Debt and Incentive Compensation Substitutes in Controlling the Free Cash Flow Agency Problem?
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2009
© 2009 Financial Management Association International
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 507–541, Autumn 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, Y. (2009), Are Debt and Incentive Compensation Substitutes in Controlling the Free Cash Flow Agency Problem?. Financial Management, 38: 507–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2009.01046.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!