The authors wish to thank Dosoung Choi, William G. Christie (the Editor), Frank C. Jen, Cheng-few Lee, and especially an anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions. Seminar participants at the 2005 FMA Annual Meeting, National Cheng Kung University, National Chiao Tung University, National Sun Yat-Sen University, National Taiwan University, National Tsing Hua University, and Providence University provided many valuable comments. We also thank Kim Wai Ho for providing some of the data used in this study. Robin Chou gratefully acknowledges financial support from the National Science Council in Taiwan.
The Impact of Investment Opportunities and Free Cash Flow on Financial Liberalization:A Cross-Firm Analysis of Emerging Economies
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
© 2009 Financial Management Association International
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 543–566, Autumn 2009
How to Cite
Chen, S.-S., Chou, R. K. and Chou, S.-F. (2009), The Impact of Investment Opportunities and Free Cash Flow on Financial Liberalization:A Cross-Firm Analysis of Emerging Economies. Financial Management, 38: 543–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2009.01047.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!