We are grateful to an anonymous referee for detailed comments. We also thank Robert Battalio, Suzanne Bellezza, Utpal Bhattacharya, Long Chen, Edward Chow, Shane Corwin, Laura Field, Amar Gande, Andrew Ellul, Craig Holden, Jun-Koo Kang, Naveen Khanna, Wei-Lin Liu, Tim Loughran, Jennifer Marietta-Westberg, Chris Muscarella, Paul Schultz, Mark Seasholes, Rich Sheehan, Ann Sherman, Hans Stoll, Charles Trzcinka, seminar participants at Indiana University, Michigan State University, Penn State University, the 12th Conference on the Theories and Practices of Securities and Financial Market in Kaoshiung, Taiwan, the University of Notre Dame, the Vanderbilt University Financial Markets Research Center Conference, and the Western Finance Association Conference for their suggestions.
Local Effects of Foreign Ownership in an Emerging Financial Market: Evidence from Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors in Taiwan
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
© 2009 Financial Management Association International
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 567–602, Autumn 2009
How to Cite
Huang, R. D. and Shiu, C.-Y. (2009), Local Effects of Foreign Ownership in an Emerging Financial Market: Evidence from Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors in Taiwan. Financial Management, 38: 567–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2009.01048.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!