We appreciate helpful comments and suggestions from Bill Christie (the editor), an anonymous referee, and participants at the 2006 Financial Management Association Annual Meeting and 2006 Multinational Finance Society Annual Meeting.
Derivatives Use, Information Asymmetry, and MNC Post-Acquisition Performance
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
© 2009 Financial Management Association International
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 631–661, Autumn 2009
How to Cite
Lin, J. B., Pantzalis, C. and Park, J. C. (2009), Derivatives Use, Information Asymmetry, and MNC Post-Acquisition Performance. Financial Management, 38: 631–661. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2009.01050.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!