We thank an anonymous referee, Ed Altman, Yakov Amihud, Matt Billett, Todd Houge, Tod Perry, and seminar participants at Baruch College, College of William & Mary, DePaul University, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, Ohio State University, University of Delaware, University of Iowa, and University of Nebraska for helpful comments, and David Gilbert, Marilyn Li, Szu-Chen Lin, Sarah Rudasill, Xiaolin Wu, and Zhou Pang for valuable research assistance.
Financial Restructuring in Fresh-Start Chapter 11 Reorganizations
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 Financial Management Association International
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 727–745, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Heron, R. A., Lie, E. and Rodgers, K. J. (2009), Financial Restructuring in Fresh-Start Chapter 11 Reorganizations. Financial Management, 38: 727–745. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2009.01054.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!