We thank an anonymous referee, Jeffrey Coles, David Denis, John H. Evans III, J. Harold Mulherin, Anil Shivdasani, Shawn Thomas, participants at the UNC-Duke Corporate Finance Conference 2004, the CEPR-SITE workshop on Understanding Financial Architecture: On the Economics and Politics of Corporate Governance at Stockholm 2004, the 12th SFM conference in Taiwan, the EFMA 2005 annual meeting, and workshop participants at Arizona State University, Chinese University of Hong Kong, University of Delaware, Northeastern University, and the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) for their comments.
Determinants of the Size and Composition of US Corporate Boards: 1935-2000
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 Financial Management Association International
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 747–780, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Lehn, K. M., Patro, S. and Zhao, M. (2009), Determinants of the Size and Composition of US Corporate Boards: 1935-2000. Financial Management, 38: 747–780. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2009.01055.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!