We thank an anonymous reviewer and the Editor who were instrumental in forcing clarity of the exposition and economic intuition. A number of colleagues assisted with valuable comments including Robert McDonald, Robert Pindyck, Rob Grauer, Gordon Sick, Daniel Smith, Chris Robinson, Ross Valkanov, and Vijay Jog. We presented a version of this paper entitled “Corporate Performance and Dynamic Business Expansion” at the 2004 Northern Finance Association Conference in St. Johns, Newfoundland. Of course, the authors retain responsibility for errors.
Investment Timing for Dynamic Business Expansion
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 Financial Management Association International
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 837–860, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Blazenko, G. W. and Pavlov, A. D. (2009), Investment Timing for Dynamic Business Expansion. Financial Management, 38: 837–860. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2009.01058.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!