The authors thank participants at the 2005 Financial Management Association annual meeting, especially the discussant Ken Ayotte, and an anonymous referee for invaluable comments and suggestions. The authors gratefully acknowledge financial assistance from College of Business (Ohio University) research seed grant program and the Gardner Fellowship.
Are Interlocked Directors Effective Monitors?
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 Financial Management Association International
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 861–887, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Devos, E., Prevost, A. and Puthenpurackal, J. (2009), Are Interlocked Directors Effective Monitors?. Financial Management, 38: 861–887. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2009.01059.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!