The authors would like to thank Bill Christie (the Editor), an anonymous referee, Patrick Dennis, Louis Gagnon, Frank Milne, Yisong Tian, Jason Wei, and the seminar participants at Queen's University, York University, the University of Windsor, and the 2004 Financial Management Association annual meeting for helpful comments. Special thanks go to the first author's colleague, Dr. Nancy Ursel, for her invaluable suggestions and encouragement. This research was supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council and the School of Business, Queen's University.
An Empirical Comparison of Option-Pricing Models in Hedging Exotic Options
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 Financial Management Association International
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 889–914, Winter 2009
How to Cite
An, Y. and Suo, W. (2009), An Empirical Comparison of Option-Pricing Models in Hedging Exotic Options. Financial Management, 38: 889–914. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2009.01060.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!