We thank an anonymous referee, Chris Anderson, Cliff Ball, Paul Chaney, Amar Gande, Craig Lewis, Ron Masulis, Vassil Mihov, Antoinette Schoar, Hans Stoll, and seminar participants at the Corporate Entrepreneurship Conference at the Harvard Business School, the Goethe University in Frankfurt, the University of Kansas, Vanderbilt University, the FMA Annual Meetings, and European Meetings for their helpful comments. The Securities Exchange Commission, as a matter of policy, disclaims responsibility for any private publication or statement of any of its employees. The views expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Commission or of the author's colleagues upon the staff of the Commission.
Do Corporate Venture Capitalists Add Value to Start-Up Firms? Evidence from IPOs and Acquisitions of VC-Backed Companies
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 129–152, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Ivanov, V. I. and Xie, F. (2010), Do Corporate Venture Capitalists Add Value to Start-Up Firms? Evidence from IPOs and Acquisitions of VC-Backed Companies. Financial Management, 39: 129–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2009.01068.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!