We are grateful to the editor (Bill Christie). Special thanks are due to an anonymous referee for many constructive comments and suggestions, which helped immensely in improving the paper. We thank Jonathan Clarke, Cheol Eun, Steve Ferris, Kishore Tandon, Thouraya Triki, and other seminar participants at the 2006 Financial Management Association European Annual Conference, 2006 Financial Management Association American Annual Conference, and seminars at Baruch College, Georgia Tech, and the University of Missouri. We alone are responsible for any errors and omissions.
Takeover Immunity, Takeovers, and the Market for Nonexecutive Directors
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 83–127, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Ashraf, R., Chakrabarti, R., Fu, R. and Jayaraman, N. (2010), Takeover Immunity, Takeovers, and the Market for Nonexecutive Directors. Financial Management, 39: 83–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01067.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!