The authors acknowledge the financial support of Carefin, Bocconi University for a related unpublished paper from which this work originates. Lazzari thanks the Cariplo Foundation for a grant supporting this work. The paper benefits from comments received by colleagues attending conferences where it was presented. Our largest debt, however, is to the two referees whose comments improved the paper immensely. Any remaining faults are exclusively ours.
Mutual Fund Incentive Fees: Determinants and Effects
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 365–392, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Drago, D., Lazzari, V. and Navone, M. (2010), Mutual Fund Incentive Fees: Determinants and Effects. Financial Management, 39: 365–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01076.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!