We would like to thank an anonymous referee and seminar participants at the Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration in Helsinki, Finland, at the Global Conference on Business and Economics, and at the annual meetings of the European Finance Association, the European Financial Management Association, and the Financial Management Association for helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank the Research Fellowship Program at Wake Forest University's Babcock Graduate School of Management for partial support of the project. The usual disclaimer applies.
How the Legal System Affects the Equity Mix in Executive Compensation
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 393–418, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Bryan, S., Nash, R. and Patel, A. (2010), How the Legal System Affects the Equity Mix in Executive Compensation. Financial Management, 39: 393–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01077.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!