We would like to thank an anonymous referee and seminar participants at the Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration in Helsinki, Finland, at the Global Conference on Business and Economics, and at the annual meetings of the European Finance Association, the European Financial Management Association, and the Financial Management Association for helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank the Research Fellowship Program at Wake Forest University's Babcock Graduate School of Management for partial support of the project. The usual disclaimer applies.
How the Legal System Affects the Equity Mix in Executive Compensation
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 393–418, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Bryan, S., Nash, R. and Patel, A. (2010), How the Legal System Affects the Equity Mix in Executive Compensation. Financial Management, 39: 393–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01077.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!