We thank Edith Hotchkiss (a discussant in the ASSA meetings in Boston, 2006), Adriano Rampini (a discussant in the EFA meetings, 2006) and seminar participants at Wharton for many useful comments. We thank the editor (Bill Christie) and, especially, the referee, for many useful comments. Ravid also thanks the Whitcomb Center at Rutgers Business School and the Sanger Family Foundation for financial support.
The Notching Rule for Subordinated Debt and the Information Content of Debt Rating
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 489–513, Summer 2010
How to Cite
John, K., Ravid, S. A. and Reisel, N. (2010), The Notching Rule for Subordinated Debt and the Information Content of Debt Rating. Financial Management, 39: 489–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01081.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!