This paper was partially conducted while Dai was at the Anderson School of Management at the University of New Mexico and while Jo was on sabbatical leave with the Monterey Institute of International Studies. We would like to thank the editor Bill Christie, an anonymous referee, Christopher W. Anderson, George Bittlingmayer, Hsuan-Chi Chen, and seminar participants at the 2008 Financial Management Annual Meeting for their valuable comments. We also wish to thank Sagient Research, the Breetwork Fellowship, and the Dean Witter Fund for their generous support. All errors remain the sole responsibility of the authors.
The Quality and Price of Investment Banks’ Service: Evidence from the PIPE Market
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 585–612, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Dai, N., Jo, H. and Schatzberg, J. D. (2010), The Quality and Price of Investment Banks’ Service: Evidence from the PIPE Market. Financial Management, 39: 585–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01085.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!