The authors thank Christina Atanasova, Alex Paseka, Christophe Perignon, Amir Rubin, Yulia Veld-Merkoulova, seminar participants at Simon Fraser University and the University of Stirling, and participants at the Financial Management Conference in Orlando (October 2007), the Scottish BAA in Glasgow (September 2008), and the Northern Finance Association in Calgary (September 2008) for helpful comments and suggestions. Special thanks go to an anonymous referee and to the editor (Bill Christie) for their very useful comments. In addition, Chris Veld gratefully recognizes the financial support of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. The usual disclaimer applies.
An Empirical Comparison of Convertible Bond Valuation Models
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 675–706, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Zabolotnyuk, Y., Jones, R. and Veld, C. (2010), An Empirical Comparison of Convertible Bond Valuation Models. Financial Management, 39: 675–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01088.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!