The authors thank Marie Dutordoir, Kose John, Marieke van der Poel, Abraham Ravid, Miguel Rosellón, seminar participants at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments.
The Impact of Financing Surpluses and Large Financing Deficits on Tests of the Pecking Order Theory
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 733–756, Summer 2010
How to Cite
De Jong, A., Verbeek, M. and Verwijmeren, P. (2010), The Impact of Financing Surpluses and Large Financing Deficits on Tests of the Pecking Order Theory. Financial Management, 39: 733–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01090.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!