The authors are grateful to Pablo de Andres, Gary Emery, David Hillier, Juha-Pekka Kallunki, Kevin Keasy, Partha Mohanram, Eva Ropero, the editor (Bill Christie), and anonymous referees for their helpful comments. We also appreciate comments from seminar participants at the 2007 Financial Management Association International Conference (Orlando) and the 2007 European Financial Management Association Conference (Vienna). We are grateful to the research agency of the Spanish Government, DGI (Project SEJ2007-65789) and the Regional Government of Castilla y Leon (Project SA069A08) for financial support. Pindado and de la Torre acknowledge the financial support from the Education Ministry at the Regional Government of Castilla y Leon (grant GR144). All errors are our responsibility.
How Do Firm Characteristics Influence the Relationship between R&D and Firm Value?
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 757–782, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Pindado, J., De Queiroz, V. and De La Torre, C. (2010), How Do Firm Characteristics Influence the Relationship between R&D and Firm Value?. Financial Management, 39: 757–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01091.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!