We appreciate the helpful comments from the editor (Bill Christie), two anonymous referees, Dan Bradley, Ken Cyree, Corie Hulen-Hill, Julia Ingram, Bonnie Van Ness, Robert Van Ness, Jim Washam, and John Zietlow as well as session participants at the 2007 Southern Finance Association Annual Meeting and the 2008 Financial Management Association Annual Meeting. Financial support and research assistance for this project was provided by the College of Business and Industry and the Warren Chair of Real Estate at Mississippi State University. A previous version of this paper was titled “Determinants of Operating Working Capital Policy: A First Look.” All errors remain the sole property of the authors.
Net Operating Working Capital Behavior: A First Look
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 783–805, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Hill, M. D., Kelly, G. W. and Highfield, M. J. (2010), Net Operating Working Capital Behavior: A First Look. Financial Management, 39: 783–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01092.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!