I wish to thank two anonymous reviewers, William Christie (the editor), Mike Adams, Steve Diacon, Mike Firth, Chen Lin, Jim Wei, Jason Xiao, and Rongli Yuan for their helpful suggestions on the paper. I am also grateful to seminar participants at the Department of Economics and Finance of City University of Hong Kong and the Department of Economics of Lingnan University. I owe my indebtedness to my supervisor, Professor Mike Adams. I acknowledge the financial support of the Association of British Insurers and the Research and Postgraduate Studies Panel of Lingnan University (Grant No. DB06A2). The research assistance of Wei Cui, Yong Tang, and Wanbin Pan is appreciated. Any errors or omissions remain my own.
Hedging Affecting Firm Value via Financing and Investment: Evidence from Property Insurance Use
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 965–996, Autumn 2010
How to Cite
Zou, H. (2010), Hedging Affecting Firm Value via Financing and Investment: Evidence from Property Insurance Use. Financial Management, 39: 965–996. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01101.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!